BORG DIGITAL LOCK BTB 5051 LEVER SC
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The BL5000 series are designed for light to medium duty applications. Its full size lever handles with rubber insert for soft grip combined with its large 10 digit keypad enables the 5000 to control access in a wide variety of applications.
Other key features clutched handle which protects against forced entry and lock damage, optional free passage function, an 8 mm square drive so it can operate a wide range of leading brands of lock.
The dual keypad allows you to control access both sides, but still lets you use passage mode when needed.
- Fully mechanical digital lock.
- Back to back keypads.
- 60 mm heavy duty tubular latch.
- 12 mm bolt projection.
- Full size lever handles with soft grip rubber insert.
- Clutching lever protection.
- Optional passage function per side (if required).
- Large indented buttons for ease of use.
- Fully reversible.
- Easy code change procedure.
- Suits doors from 35-54 mm thick.
- More than 8000 codes to choose from.
- Designed for light to medium usage areas
Not suitable for use in high traffic commercial areas.
- Suitable for internal use.
- Finished in satin chrome.
Out of stockCompare