Lockwood’s innovative door handle with integrated electronic security, offers simple and effective keyless locking, without compromising aesthetics.
Designed to enable conveniently controlled access to a door with easy installation. Code Handle is ideal for offices, store rooms or a study at home.
The Lockwood Code Handle provides flexible locking options for doors that need to be always locked or alternatively can be left open to provide free access during the day and locked at night. The Code Handle is an electronic product that is not weather rated, so use should be limited to appropriate environments.
- Lever handle with integrated code lock.
- Program up to 9 User codes, 4-6 digits in length.
- Keypad access control lever.
- Supplied with Lockwood 530 60 mm latch.
- Easy to install.
- Ideal for retrofit installations.
- Programmable administration code for setting lock operation and user programming.
- Manual or automatic locking.
- Passage mode.
- Code lockout after 5 incorrect attempts.
- Durable stainless steel handles.
- Left and right handed versions.
- Approximately 30,000 operations before batteries replacement.
- Batteries included (two CR2 batteries).